Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Spencer is on "HIS" way!






Anxiously awaiting to find out what the gender of our little baby is going to be.


IT'S A BOY! What a neat experience we had finding out that our sweet little baby is a boy. I was so glad Kevin was able to come with me to this appointment. Kevin was holding my hand through the whole ultrasound. Doctor Melendez was great. He showed us the baby's head, heart, tummy, hands, and feet and everything looked perfect. It is a little ironic that in the picture above Kevin is doing a "rock on" sign because when the doctor showed us the baby's hands one was doing a "rock on" sign, while the other was giving us a thumbs up. I laughed about it, but Kevin got a little worried. I always tell Kevin that he needs to listen to softer music and not all of his hard core stuff. Now he thinks that the baby is going to be a little rocker for sure and so he vowed to listen to classical music from here on out. Haha. We will see how long that lasts.

The very last thing that the doctor showed us was the gender and it was definitely all boy. YAY! Just a few months earlier, Nathan and Jessica just had a baby girl, which is the first grandbaby on my side. It is going to be so fun to have one little girl and one little boy. Kevin is stoked because he was secretly wanting a boy first to be the protector of the family. :) He is such a sweetheart like that. Always looking after me and putting me first. I have the best husband in the world and he is going to be the best daddy ever.










He is almost here...

Nicole took these pictures below after Thanksgiving dinner at my house. It was kind of funny because a lot of the family was still over and we were taking this photoshoot in the living room in front of everyone at my house. I am super glad that we took them though because a week later Kayden was born. I had no idea that would take place, so we took these just in time.






2 comments:

  1. You were one cute pregnant mama! So happy you are blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey congratulations!!! how is everything going?! Hope Kayden is doing well, and that you guys are adjusting to being parents now. He is so tiny and so precious. We want to come see you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete